Wednesday 8 October 2008

Freddie Starr aids my Hamster

FUNNYMAN Freddie Starr last night pledged a huge donation to aid the helicopter service which saved Richard “Hamster” Hammond.

FUNNYMAN Freddie Starr last night pledged a huge donation to aid the helicopter service which saved Richard “Hamster” Hammond. Freddie said: “I have a helicopter pilot’s licence so it’s something I feel very strongly about. These guys and girls do an amazing job. “Hopefully, my donation can help people in real danger like Richard.” Top Gear fan Freddie, 59, spoke as he prepares for a UK tour. His decision to hand over an undisclosed sum recalled the 1986 Sun headline Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster ? when a model claimed he put her pet in a sarnie.The Yorkshire Air Ambulance service dashed to Richard’s aid last week.

No comments: