Friday 10 October 2008

Last night with Glenn in Walking Street,

Glenn drops in from Japan,
Glenn and Mark, Glenn is here for just one day enroute from Japan to the Middle East, so only here for one night,
Diana and Glenn ready to go,
Myself and Glenn,
first a meal, chicken and chips for Glenn,
the resturuant is just past Champions if you are walking towards the Bali Hai peir, but first we called in to say Hi! to Tom in Sisterz, then on to Champions,
entrance to Champions and the front of Maureen's bar,
a better view of Maureen's bar, a great place for "people watching" and chatting to Nick and Maureen,
the sign to look for,

Champion's greeters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have fun with, lead to I found exactly what
I was having a look for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
Also visit my website ... v2 cigs review