Monday 13 October 2008

Pruek Health & Massage

Diana once said to me that she had never had a Thai massage,
so as a surprise to Diana today we drove to Pruek massage center,
it is on the road going down the hill from Pattaya to Jomtien just past the golden statue, this picture is looking towards the statue with the shop on my right,

almost opposite the DK bar,

and Simon's fish and chips,

looking toward Jomtien beach,

Diana had the oil and milk scrub and massage, she was like the proverbial Cheshire cat when she came out after the one and a half hour pampering, for me I just had a normal Thai style massage, also for one and a half hours, the cost was 650 baht for Diana and 300 baht for myself, was it worth it? you bet! if you ever feel like a "tune up" give this place a try, Diana said she tingled all over and felt that it made her skin feel nice and smooth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that
I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

Any way I will be subscribing to your augment
and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.
Here is my web site : yourmilitarybook.com