Tuesday 4 November 2008

Do not mess with Fish 32

and you thought fish were fun! well they are for these guys, Jail has never looked so good! I love fishing so I always look on links to fishing items, but I could scarcely believe this one, I am pretty sure this would happen only in Britain, £17,000 for a fishing lake for 48 criminals! The lunatics really are running the asylum! but really I thought that jail was meant to be a place where people did not want to be, not some where they were looking forward to going back to, free television, telephones, Internet, food, beds and bait thrown in! below is a except from the piece, Last night an insider at the nick in Wetherby, West Yorks, said: “You’d be hard pressed to find better fishing facilities at the best holiday camp. We accept these young teenagers have got problems but this type of luxury is going too far.”

No comments: