Sunday 9 November 2008

Full House at 388

we nearly ran out of seats!
Mr. Tony and Tom,
Diana making sure we all had enough to drink,
Big Jim relaxes,
Geff and Fay arrived, myself and Glen,
Mike with his usual Leo,
this weeks guest wine was Bushman's Gully from the Warburn Estate supplied by American Jeff,
and Jeff himself,
David and Geff,
the ladies, left to right, Da, Riza, Honey Mae, Fe, Pricil and Diana, not sure where Mae was when I took this,
bacon wrapped prawns, fish and a saucepan of chicken adobo,
beef and chicken satay in the making,
beef and chicken satay ready for eating,
chicken adobo,
delicious,
I mean really delicious!
Geff, Joe and Mike,
Glen and Gordon,
all to soon it was time for Booie to wake up Mr. Tony and head for home,
Casey and Maesy say goodbye to Diana, we all had a great time, jokes and whitty comments on all subjects, to give you an example this was from Mr. Tony and was considered the best,
A man goes to the doctors and says sometimes I think I am a Wig-Wam or sometimes a I think I am a Tepee why is that?
The doctor replies, it is because you are too tense! (two tents)
it seemed a lot funnier at the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stan, I'm Tony's ex-wife. It's nice to see your pictures and stories. Why do you call him Mr. Tony? Have you got photos of his house and pool?

You certainly have some stories. Keep it up!

Satu

PattayaStan said...

Hi Satu, glad that you like the blog, I do not know why we all use the term Mr. but we all do I amk sitting here at my home with now as I write this, if you go to the bottom of the page and click older posts you will find some pictures of his house, looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks time Stan and Diana.