Saturday 29 November 2008

I Have Always Said Recycling Is A Con,

the company pays the council £50 a ton, the haulage company then charges the council for moving the paper and you the rate paying public in the UK pays the difference to the council, just as an aside over here you pay for what services you want i.e. I want my dustbin emptied 2 or 3 times a week, the council charge me 40 baht a month, at the moment there are 54 baht to the £ there are some things that I do not want, say schools if I did then I would have to pay, but in that case I would choose the school on performance and pay accordingly, same as health care, we have some of the finest hospitals over here, I have BUPA health care for Diana and myself £1,000 a year, with 20% off every year you do not claim, a few times I have had to go to hospital, an infected cut or similar I have always been seen by a doctor in under 15 minuets the service is first class, but on two occasions I had a life threatening problem, my joints swelled up and I had a high fever, I went to a hospital in Thailand I was seen by my doctor 4 times a day except for his two days off (well one day off the other day he works for free in the local clinic) so another doctor called in, I had the same problem in the UK where I was admitted to The Hospital For Tropical Disease in London, I saw the doctor there twice, the day after I was admitted and the day I was discharged, in both cases I was in hospital for 10 days.

No comments: