Thursday 6 November 2008

The New Orleans Restaurant,

is in Pattayaland Soi 2, about half way between Second Road and Beach Road,
Diana all dressed and ready to go,
view down the street, lots of neon lights,
the New Orleans is easy to find,

almost opposite The Kitten Club,

Diana at the entrance,

Birthday girl Fay and Mae, myself and Glenn,
Geff and Geff,
Fay, Diana and Mae,
all us of waiting for the food to arrive,
starters for me, mussels in a white wine and cream sauce,
Glenn had the "Black Angus" steak,
the girls had the above and for the life of me I do not know what any of it was! the good news for us is that as all of the girls are Filipino's the New Orleans has 4 Filipino chief's, so the girls all had good old home cooking, even the head waiter was Filipino so huge merriment all round,
Geff had the all you can eat spare ribs, 2 helpings were more than enough!
the other Geff had a T bone steak,
for me the extra thick fillet with bacon wrap around, delicious!
Glenn had desert, it was something like death by chocolate or chocolate mud slide, it was huge,

then, surprise! a birthday cake for Fay,

look out Filipino with a big knife! a great time was had by all, for Diana and myself the bill was 2,000 baht, but I had Cinzano Rosso for a aperitif and 2 or more glasses of wine with my meal, also I elected for the extra thick steak which added a bit to the bill, but for me worth every baht. Then it was off down town to see Tom in Sistrez.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stan, I had the "Black Angus" steak, Black angus is a breed of cattle that has really good meat,

PattayaStan said...

Opps! I thought it was blackened, but I have changed it now, best regards, Stan and Diana.