Friday 9 January 2009

Geff's Bungalow Is For Sale,

as I mentioned before Geff is moving back to the UK,
so his house and contents are up for sale,

this is from Geff,

I have decided I really want to sell my house. The price is 1.7 million (reduced from 2.7 million). I believe this is a real bargain and a good investment at this price. If you know of anyone who may be interested please let me know.Fully furnished just need toothbrush to move in! Kind regards Geoff Paston Mobile: + 66 89988 7023

Property description fully furnished 2 bed / 1 bath detached cottage home, in a small exclusive gated estate, with just 9 European owned homes. Ready to move in: A/C, ceiling fans, all kitchen appliances, Internet telephone line, electric hot water & small landscaped garden. Single level. Facilities summary288 m2 land, building size 120 m2, with 2 bedroom(s), telephone line, fully furnished, and air conditioning Facilities detail Description # Bathroom 1 # Bedrooms 2 Air Conditioning 3 In bedrooms and living areas Balcony Terrace / patio Ceiling fan 4 Dining area Fully furnished Garden landscaped Hot water Electric Kitchen Hob; Oven; Electric; Fridge; Freezer; Western stan Parking 1 Onsite Phone line with high speed Internet including computer Price Sale-Freehold THB 1,700,000.00 Close to shops & restaurants; good for Disabled persons; Young children; Working from home; very safe and secure gated community; Rental returns. Very peaceful located only 1 km from Bangkok Pattaya hospital and Tesco Lotus.

if you are looking for some where quite and secure this is the place, we have been there many times, and I must say the security there is second to none, if you are interested give Geff a call on Mobile: + 66 89988 7023, please note I am not in any way involved with this money wise, I have just put this on the blog as a personal favour to Geff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Michael. i live in Norway.
I will have a chat with the bank maneger
michael_taylor96@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Michael.
michael_taylor96@yahoo.com
Send your e mail address.
I will have a chat with the bank manager.
I live in Hovden .Norway
I like to read Jils blog

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Michael Taylor.
michael_taylor96@yahoo.com
Just been for a chat with the bank manager.He will give me a bank loan if I like the house.
I have business in Norway.The ski season is kicking off so I can't get to Pattaya before the last week in april.Contact me.I have been thinking to buy something for a few years.

PattayaStan said...

Dear Michael, glad you like the blog, Geff has sent me an email that he has been in touch with you, so I hope all goes well, best regards, Stan and Diana.

Issarat said...

SOLD as of tomorrow....just to let you know.
Franky