Saturday 31 January 2009

In A Repeat Of Yesterday It Was Back to Naklua In The Morning,

the letter I signed for at the post office, was a form that I had to complete regarding Corporation Tax on my company in the UK, so it was back to Nakula, but as the form was more than a bit important (in my book any form that is late and you get a fine is important!) I decided to send it FedEx, in all of the times I have used FedEx, several times a year, only once has the fountain been working, it must have cost a fortune, shame that for a little bit of maintenance it could not be kept in working order, just out of interest I tracked the passage of my letter at 10.25 today, so less that 24 hours later this is it, Jan 31, 2009 6:42 AM Departed FedEx location GUANGZHOU CN Jan 31, 2009 6:12 AM Arrived at FedEx location GUANGZHOU CN Jan 31, 2009 1:29 AM Departed FedEx location SUBIC BAY FREEPORT PH Jan 31, 2009 12:41 AM Arrived at FedEx location SUBIC BAY FREEPORT PH Jan 30, 2009 10:49 PM Picked up SAMUTPRAKARN TH Jan 30, 2009 9:18 PM In transit SAMUTPRAKARN TH Jan 30, 2009 7:10 PM Left FedEx origin facility SAMUTPRAKARN TH Jan 30, 2009 12:10 PM Picked up SAMUTPRAKARN TH we dropped it off at 11.45, so it was picked up just 30 minuets or so later,
then it was off to water Jeff's plants,
it does not seem so long ago that the hill opposite was covered in lush green vegetation, but now it is dry and brown and I guess going to get worse as the rains are more than a few months away,
then it was over to see Juu and his wife Dang, but we stopped for a coffee at this place nearby, I wanted to get a couple of shots of the fighting chickens, not that they were fighting but I just want to take a few pictures,
they were all kept under these bamboo baskets, the females are lose to walk around only the cockerels are caged,
then it was in to see Juu and his fish, the Arapaima gigas have grown even bigger since the last time I saw them, the white fish in the picture are about 2 feet long and the Arapaima are not even 3 years old yet!
on the way back we called in to buy a few things at the market, considering this is not a every day market this guy goes to a lot of trouble to make the chimney every time he goes there,
as better view of the temporary market,
Diana decided she wanted some fish for tonight,
and for both of us some of the small sweet oranges, which by the way I have found out do not grow in Thailand, they are imported from China,
mission accomplished, then home for the evening meal feet up and watch a few DVD's.

No comments: