Monday 12 January 2009

Sunday Roast At Nick And Maureen's,

as soon as we arrived it was time to top up Micks tan!
Maureen and Nick relaxing in the sunshine,
and Nick,
but for the girls,
and myself it was stay in the shade, well I had to keep the wine cool!
eventually Mick came into the shade, he also wanted to try the cool wine,
the table laid, complete with Christmas crackers,
Maureen as usual as happy as ever,
Mas and lucky Mick, he got 2 hats in his cracker!
myself and Diana with just 1 hat,
Nick got one to,
naughty Mick, after giving up smoking for two years he gave up to the pleasures of the flesh!
then Mr. Sleep paid me a call!
but all to soon I was back in action, Maureen's home made mince pies were delicious!
like I said, they were delicious!
a Hi! from Nick as the bottle of red wine that American Jeff left last time was brought out, "Cheers Jeff!"
it was all to much for Ta-Taa, she was sleep dog walking,
then back to 388 for a kiss and a cuddle,
and 'Good night" from Mick and Mas.

No comments: