Wednesday 11 February 2009

The Keystone Cops Strike Again!

Roy and Val Worthington's silver wedding party, was going to have a wild west theme, at the local pub, or in this case I guess we should say saloon, everyone dressed up as cowboys, saloon girls, others Indians, Mexicans and a few don't knows, Val even called the police in advance, She said she had warned officers well in advance of the party in Castle Donington, Leicestershire, 'Because of the gun laws, I phoned them in November to tell them we were having this themed do,' said the 47-year-old mother of three. 'I didn't think any more about it' shame really because neither did they! so four police cars later and a explanation the police left, oh did I tell you about the police helicopter as well? as Roy and Val walked towards the pub 'When I looked up in the air and saw the chopper I said to Val as a joke: "Oh, you've bought me a helicopter as an anniversary present" well all is well that ended well, "herd em up, move em out, Rawhide!" now imagine a whip crack!

No comments: