Tuesday 3 March 2009

Another Quite Monday,

during the afternoon Mikey called round, as he has been over here for some time he has not yet seen the blog of our Udon Thanni trip, so it was a big thank you from all of us for giving directions to Mick and Mas about the great hotel he found up there, then it was time for food, so another trip to Third Road for the food stalls there,
I spotted this one that looked interesting,
it has I believe pork in these I think pandanas leaves, if only I could read Thai!
next stop, off to the fish shop, I bought 20 packs of frozen bloodworm's for my Discus fish as that is what they eat, Diana commented that at 40 baht a pack and our soup at 30 baht they eat better than we do! welI I guess I am not the only person that sometimes eats less well than their pets! that evening Diana decided to try a new home made hairstyle, after that we watched Steve Martin in The Pink Panther and then as Zebedee from the Magic Roundabout would say "time for bed!"

No comments: