Tuesday 21 April 2009

Bit Of A Quite Day Again Today,

first thing in the morning Riza called round, to pick up Diana and head for immigration to get their 30 day visas, of course after that it turned into a shopping fest, with Diana leading the charge!
then to the wholesale beauty saloon, where the shops get their supplies, Diana wanted some hair gel/conditioner,
whilst waiting I took this shot of the new shop houses where the old disco used to be on Soi 17, I think it was called Planet Hollywood, I know it had a couple of fires before it was pulled down, then home,
as it was Monday there was the new edition of The Tudors to watch at 10 in the evening staring Jonathan Rhys Meyers, for me time goes so quickly out here, but watching this program it really flies past, also Diana has found the whole thing interesting as well, with loads of questions as the show goes on, the down side is that history is not a good subject for me so it is on the Internet next day for some of the answerer's!
I should point also that some of the time lines are a bit of a mix-match, but the subject is so large with so many things happening at once I guess some licence must be given, looking forward to next weeks instalment, as an aside there were two series made with more that 25 episodes between them, so lots of Monday nights in!

No comments: