Friday 22 May 2009

A Few Friends Called In At 388 Today,

Mr. Tony called in first as he was waiting to pick up his certificates of residence, he had to call back after lunch and was then off to renew his driving licences, whilst he was here Joe called in on his way to Bangkok, talk about busy! he is now on the go non-stop with his magic shows, then Juu from Champions called in for a couple of hours, so it was out with the black/vodka sodas, how time flies out here! then it was off to the food stalls for our evening meal of chicken soup,
next door deep fried pork, (I think),
Diana waiting for the soup, nearly ready!
Diana also wanted some papaya poc-poc, I must admit much though Diana likes it for me it smells rather say, toxic!
a little while ago I took a picture of the tree next to the stalls which had blue flowers on it, well it has now fruited,
I am guessing they are either inedible or are not ripe yet as the tree is laden down with them, then home for a bite to eat and watch a bit of TV, tomorrow the computer shop is sending a technician around as yet again my printer refuses to speak to the computer, I really do not know why they do not get on!

No comments: