Monday 4 May 2009

Last Night After The Early Start For The Hatton Fight,

Mike and Riza invited Mr. Tony and Booie,

Diana and myself over for a meal, above Mr. Tony and Mike putting the world to rights!

and the girls, Riza, Diana and Booie,

we had two very nice bottles of Penfold's 2 to go with the meal,
and what a meal it was, beef casserole with dumplings, poached salmon, spare ribs that the meat just fell off of and lots of vegetables, followed by blueberry cheese cake and rum and raisin ice cream, I ate far to much, it was so nice I just could not stop! after the meal I proved yet again that for me alcohol and karaoke do not mix, much to Mr. Tony's amusement!
then another bottle of wine and some fresh fruit to round the evening off,
but then the girls started on their second wind and it was karaoke again,
in stereo!
meanwhile trying to concentrate above the noise (singing) Mike and myself settled down for a few games of cribbage,
all to soon it was time to head home, Diana had bought this new dress for the evening, and nice it looked too, a great evening was had by all, many thanks Mike and Riza, our place next for some home cooking by me! book rooms in the hospital now!

No comments: