Sunday 3 May 2009

Manny Pacquiao Has Won!

although I know nothing about sports,

we all decided to get up early and watch the fight between Ricky Hatton and Manny Pacquiao, so it was of to The Caddy Shack just opposite The Eden Hotel on Soi 17, we had all eaten there before and the breakfasts seemed pretty good at 120 - 140 each depending on the size, for me I had a ham salad sandwich at 85 baht, above Mike and Riza pose outside,

Diana is just to the left of the entrance,

the first out side bar on the right of the entrance, the second outside bar, but I think you can only get to this one from inside the bar, Precil and Diana both looking as lovely as ever,

and two handsome guys accompanying them!
the inside is nice and comfortable,
a view of the bar, and snooker area,
this is where after our breakfast we all settled down to watch the fight on the big screen,
the Las Vegas arena was packed,
before the fight Hatton was full of confidence,
as was Pacquiao,
two minutes 59 seconds into round two and this was the result, as I have said many times before I know nothing about sports so I guess I should not make comments about them, but as an outsider the terms, out boxed, out guessed, out punched were in my mind after only 1 minute of the first round, I was I must admit surprised that Hatton was so out matched in every department, I thought at least it would be more even and lasted at least a few more rounds, but there it is,
as you might have guessed by this stage all of the girls were shrieking with delight that their guy had won, meanwhile us Brits were muttering things like "lucky punch" to try and vainly save our national pride! but no doubt about it the best guy had won - by a mile!

No comments: