Friday 5 June 2009

Can I Have One Of These Please?

oh and by the way I want it with a ramp so I can take my Rolls-Royce on board! I kind you not! a Middle Eastern prince has ordered one for himself and friends, a snip at £300 million, well either you have got it or you have not!
some of the features are, four-poster beds, a Turkish bath for four, boardroom with holographic screens, a concert hall, a lift drops to the tarmac and a red carpet unfurls, with down lights to 'give the impression of turning up at the Oscars', according to Design Q's co-founder Gary Doy,
the belly of the A380 has been turned into a relaxation zone, including a Turkish bath lined with marble only two millimetres thick to keep the weight down, next door is a well being room, with the floor and walls turned into a giant screen showing the ground down below, guests can stand on a 'magic carpet' and watch the journey, I think I will leave that one out, I get dizzy standing on a chair changing the light bulb!

the thing is how much does it cost to park it as well? one major cost to airlines is ground charges, all the time the plane is on the ground a charge is made by the airport authority, OK now I know, a private airfield! now where was I when the oil was being given out? I know the answer to this one as well, at the back of the queue!

No comments: