Thursday 25 June 2009

First Thing And It Is Off To FedEx,

and the fountain is still not working!
well it has only been about a year or so,
but some work is going on near by,
of course after saying first thing it was for us, but for me first thing was down to immigration whilst Diana got a sleep in, I arrived at 8.20,
and had a ice coffee whilst waiting for the 8.30 opening, the I guess hotel/condo next door is taking shape,

the coffee shop,

I go to the one as you go into the car park on the left, 60 baht for a ice coffee, after the office opened there were 3 people in front of me, in less than 3 minuets I was on my way home, there was no one behind me, the place was deserted, well I have heard that the authorities have from today made visa's fee again, this time till March 2010! things must be bad! but this is only rumour, please double check to confirm, then let me know and I will confirm it on the blog,

but it was then off to Luckdod to buy a few presents, there was a shipment of these Alien and Predator sculptures arriving, not really my cup of tea but a huge amount of work has gone into creating them from old parts of bikes and cars,
then shopping at a very empty Friendship, after all of that out on the town, we ate in the Bier Kitchen, watching the tourist walk past,
Diana, as lovely as ever,
2 delicious steaks 488 baht,
a quite Walking Street greeted us at 8.05, Sisterz with Tom, Grieg, Mark, Big Jim, Jay and Precil, then to Champions where we bumped into Drew, who I have not seen for some time and his girlfriend Kung, and also said Bon-Voyage to Peter who is going back to Blighty this week,
Diana was over come by the Pizza's we had to walk past, the Street was quite busy by the time we left, but I think not many were going into the bars, people just walking,
but the pizza place had a few customers,
Second Road was like a ghost town,
in both directions,
for me a chicken leg, then off to bed!

No comments: