Monday 3 August 2009

Midday Sunday, After Popping Into Friendship,

we were on our way to see Jay and Precil,
Jay has been spending almost every day in his garden,
breaking rocks and putting in palms,
also a under ground watering system,
although it is a bit brown in places the grass has started to take root and look green,
to go with our Indian meal and game of cribbage Jay bought this bottle of Mont Clair, and very nice it was to,
Precil and Diana looking after the drinks,
with Den-Den looking on,
then Mike and Riza arrived after doing some shopping for food,
Jay ordered a Indian, then it was all hands to the pumps to get the food out in bowls,
and as is so often the case a little to much was ordered, so reheated Indian tomorrow as well,
all of this food and drink finally caught up with me, I was not sleeping really, just resting my eyes!
if you do not play cribbage this will make no sense to you, but players will recognize this hand as being 28 points, the highest I have ever scored, Jay as I was amazed, there is one hand higher but the ten in my hand would have had to be the Jack of Spades for the hand to be worth 29, the highest score in the game, so the eye rest must have done me some good!

No comments: