Friday 25 September 2009

I Have Seen This Guy And His Bird So Many Times,

driving around Pattaya, but inevitably I have never been able to get my camera out in time for it to switch on and take a shot,
but today I was sort of lucky, I say sort of because the red bird is in front of a red sign, also because I was on my bike which was fully loaded and I was trying to keep moving only using one hand as another bike was behind me, better luck next time!
I was buying wine as we were going over for afternoon lunch to Nick and Maureen's, along with Mick and Mass, Diana looking as lovely as ever,
we had prawn cocktail starters,
John Boy was also there, with Nick and Maureen, Jay and Precil were also invited but unfortunately they had to go to Lao to renew their visa's,
"Ah!"
it was too hot for Ta-Taa,
we had a great time there, Nick, Maureen and Mick all come from the same area around Derbyshire, it was so surprising to hear that over the years they had been to so many places, also in some of the places that they had been to they had friends or acquaintances in the same street! well several hours later we arrived back at 388, so we started watching a little bit of Little Britain, Mick had not seen the sketches of Miss Ting Tong from Tooting which we both found immensely funny,
but in the early hours of the morning Mr. Sleep paid Mick a visit, he went out like a lite! and with Mick asleep we were off to bed! many thanks to Nick and Maureen for wonderful afternoon, remember we are having our usual get together on Saturday, and for a special treat Mass is going to make a home made steak and kidney pie, looking forward to seeing the usual suspects then!

No comments: