Wednesday 16 September 2009

They Call It Art,

I call it scary! I am feeling not to well when I look at this, my fear of heights is my undoing, imagine being one-handed on a ladder 300m up a cliff, Eskil Ronningsbakken repeated this amazing display over 40 times, 'I've had the picture in my mind since 2001, but started realising the plan about three months ago,' says the 30-year-old Norwegian at the edge of the Flydalsjuvet cliff in Geiranger,
'The mission with the balancing was to create new images for an art collection, and hopefully being able to replace the traditional photos from this amazing spot.' describing himself as an 'educated balancing performer', Eskil has been honing his achingly-difficult abilities since the age of five, which have taken him through circus troupes and round the globe,
great pictures, but way to scary for me!

No comments: