Sunday 18 October 2009

I Have Been A Bit Remiss About Replying To Some Of The Anonymous Comments On The Blog,

so here goes, you will have to sort out which reply is for you, you have a low opinion of women and yourself, which makes you sad, unpopular and lonely, no, you are an idiot, because I found it interesting, if one of your brain cells died the other one would die of loneliness, I will not put racist comments on what I consider to be a family and friends blog, I do read The Mail amongst others, some do indeed say that magpies are vermin along with squirrels, but the townies like them, well that has got everything up to date, you would be surprised at what some folk think out there, but the good news is that it keeps Diana and her family in touch and I find it great fun looking at the way the Colonel Blimps of the UK keep dropping the ball and finding things of interest to comment on, now back to the blog.

No comments: