Wednesday 21 October 2009

Oh No! More On The Trains,

I started upstairs after finishing the blog,
so I now have all of the curves completed,
and a real pain it was to,
the trouble being that I have to have a seven jointed arm and wrist to get between the 'mountain' supports,
looking along the back straight,
the front left hand corner, underlay down, track to lay, Mark called in to see how work was progressing and for a chat and a few cups of tea,
then Mick and Mass called in, they had just returned from seeing Mass's parents near Udon Thanni, in Micks words 'it was deserted of tourists, many bars closed and hardly any cheaper than Pattaya' the good news is that they were only stopped by men with guns 3 times on the way back, and managed to get away with only one 200 baht payment, I should be so lucky, almost every time I get stopped they always get paid!
by now time was getting on so it was downstairs for home made fish and chips, they were delicious, well done Diana, then feet up to watch Land of the Lost, amazing special effects and a number of super surreal desert scenes, totally implausible and very over the top but good for a after pub, when slightly drunk, have a laugh, and watch,
then back to one of our favorites New Tricks, we also like Little Britain, but I could not work out the relationship between that and Dennis Waterman, I see it now as Dennis sings (chants) the theme tune, but back to New Tricks, another 3 great and sometimes thought provoking episodes, watching this series once and for all makes me sure I never could be a detective, I will work out who done it one day though! then off to bed.

No comments: