Friday 22 January 2010

Yet Again My Computer Decided To Show Me Who Was Boss!

which is why I did not post till today, I tried to download Skype so that Diana could chat to her folks in the Philippines, but every time I went to run it the message above appeared,

to make matters worse I tried to install a upgrade for Diana's apple iPod Shuffle, (the one thing in my life I wish I had never purchased) and received the above message, so Wattana sent one of their technicians around, who incidentally arrived 20 minutes early, he played with it for a few minutes and announced 'sorry, back to the shop' in case you need a computer repair place this is opposite Foodland on Pattaya Tai, 'bring back tomorrow' sure enough it arrived back at 2 in the afternoon, Skype installed 600 baht and all should be well, so that, plus the rain storm, plus the power cut, is why the blog is a day late, but hopefully all should be OK tomorrow.

No comments: