Saturday 20 March 2010

Joe Arrived For A Cup Of Tea And A Chat,

so we went upstairs to have a look at the railway as well, Joe has in the past more than helped out bringing some of the bits and pieces that I needed for it, another friend, whose name I can not mentioned due to National Security, also called in, as I have heard in many bars, 'if you knew his name or knew what he did, I could no longer be held responsible for your safety!'
moving on, after they left I started on the layout, Diana had made a few trees the day before so they were added,
then Joe called and asked if I wanted to join them for a spot of lunch, so it was down tools for a little while,
just after I arrived back home John from Jomtien called in, he has not been around for some time as he has just come out of hospital for a gall bladder and stone removal, hopefully all is well now, then it was plant more trees, I put a bottle behind these to keep them upright till the glue dries,
a few more on the first hill, for me it is starting to look quite nice,
then it was to the market for some potatoes to go into this evenings curry,
whilst waiting for Diana I watched this guy crush sugar cane to make a juice drink,
you do not want to get your fingers caught in this machine, believe me!
almost as dangerous is this stall next door,
with nothing to stop any one from blundering into it, this pan has boiling oil in it,
a few things on sticks are added,
and it boils with a vengeance!
after our evening meal we mad our way to the Friday market on Theprisitt,
a 'happy' mannequin,
we were a bit later than normal, it was crowded,
new for this week, toy cars,
no guessing what this youngster wants for Christmas!
also new this week another aquarium shop, just on the far corner,
they had a few nice discus,
it all looked smart and clean, but then it was all brand new,
we both went opposite ways round the market, but of course every so often we meet up,
then it was time for a beer at the bar, when Sai Jai came up to say hello,
by this time Mike and Riza had arrived and the girls arrived back with their shopping,
Riza bought Mike some munchies, I just settled for another beer!
the girls went out on another shopping spree and took a photo of Sai Jai, every week she is here selling knitwear she has made at home,
Diana has had a change of heart, she now wants a yellow scooter, good job I did not buy the pink one last week!
we arrived home for a few drinks, but whilst we were at the market Sai Jai very kindly gave me this camera case she had made,
then it was feet up for Industrial Revelations, hosted by Mark Williams, we have watched this series before, but it is well worth seeing again, coal, iron, steel, canals, potteries, steam and Great Britain, what more could I ask for in a programme? then it was time for Mike and Riza to leave and for us off to bed.

No comments: