Friday 19 March 2010

My Truck Insurance Bill Arrived Today,

so over to Jack at his brokerage in Pattaya Tai
it is almost opposite the Vientiane Restaurant turning,
we decided to drive down that Soi, then I got a jab in the back 'milk', so we stopped at the crossroads, Family Mart on one corner 7-11 on the other,
I pictured this building some months ago, pretty colours,
then back to the trains, I have wired the track up a couple of times, then for no apparent reason when I tested it all tracks would become live, so now drastic measures had to be taken, it meant digging up all of the connections around the tracks, just to double check what was happening,
dig and test, dig and test,
check and double check, eventually I found the worst fault of all, an intermittent one, on one track,
try as I might I just could not find the problem, then I decided may be it was not me, so I disconnected all of the supplied track feeds one by one, guess what? one of them was faulty,
this was the little devil, it may have been a problem since new or I may have damaged it fitting it, who knows?
so it is a repair job to the foliage next time I am upstairs,
luckily I have not started this side of the track,
or completed to much much on this part,
then it was feet up to watch what has become one of Diana's favorites Doc. Martin, this is the third series Diana loves it so much because she says Doc. Martin reminds her of me, now is that a compliment or have I just been insulted? in the series the name of the village is Port Wenn, but in real life it is Port Isaac in Cornwall, also in a strange twist of fate The Fisherman's Friends locals of Port Isaac's have secured a deal just a couple of days ago – said to be worth £1 million – with Universal, the company behind acts such as Lady Gaga, Take That and Amy Winehouse, the 10-strong group, which also has a date at this year's Glastonbury Festival, will issue an album of traditional tunes and folk songs next month after being discovered by a record producer on holiday, the songs are sea shanties they were originally sung by the crews of ships while they worked on deck and the term comes from the French verb "chanter" – to sing,
founding member Jeremy Brown, who also has two brothers in the group, said: "We all grew up together with the exception of one member of the group although he has lived in the village for maybe 25 or 30 years so he is almost one of us, We get together each Friday night on this area of concrete by the harbour, which is a lovely setting – unless it is raining and blowing, then we just retire to the pub." members of the group – who released two low-key a capella CDs themselves – are mainly in their 50s, although one of their number is in his 70s, so there is hope for me yet, well Diana enjoyed series 3 so much we watched every one, then it was time for bed.

No comments: