Tuesday 30 March 2010

Today We Did Absolutely Nothing!

just watched TV all day long, I am waiting for some more ground cover for the railway to arrive, so it was feet up for the day, we settled down to watch a few more episodes of Our Century,
Diana was getting more interested as each one progressed,
mind you I did cheat a bit as every so often from the 1950's on ward I would excitedly say 'look it's me!' at some nondescript child, but still great view, although as it was Gaumont footage there were a lot of references to people I had not heard of,
we finished series 1 of new Street Law, very enjoyable,
and then watched all of New Street Law series 2, I hope there is a New Street Law 3 and 4 soon and finally a Midsomer Murder, Ring Out Your Dead, phew, what a busy day! then off to bed.

No comments: