Friday 28 May 2010

Although I Am Trying To Stay On A Diet,

I do like the occasional milk shake at Swensons, but here is a milk shake I must avoid, why? I hear you ask, because the Cold Stone PB & C shake has a massive 2,000-calories in it, put another way it contains as much fat as 25 rashers of bacon, made with chocolate ice cream, milk and peanut butter, the shake packs a whopping 131 grams of fat – 68g of which is saturated – and 153g of sugar, actually the more I am writing about it the better it sounds! it even beats McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Milkshake – at 1,160 calories, the equivalent of 13 McDonald’s apple pies, in what must be the understatement of the year Josh Fein, who runs the ice cream shop at the beach resort near Los Angeles, the Marina Del Rey ice cream eatery, says health-conscious locals are not keen on the shake, I am still thinking I would like to try one though!

No comments: