Wednesday 16 June 2010

Breakfast At The Surf Kitchen,

Diana just loves the spaghetti bolognese there,
Diana thought I should be in this shot of the restaurant,
and of course a prawn cocktail for me,
diet kicking in, soda instead of ice coffee,
then along to a busy Friendship, it was market day, the good news is that I found some of the fat free mayonnaise that Colin told me about, but a small tip the front of the soft plastic container is all in Thai but look on the back and at the bottom it says 'Fat Free' there is also one that is cholesterol free, I wonder if I mixed them both together would I get a fat and cholesterol free mayonnaise? I guess not!
but for tonight chicken fillet and vegetables, please note the doughnuts are not for me! whilst waiting for the evening meal I took a shot of our blue yabbie,
dinner is served, yabbie aquarium in the background,
I had a poor copy of Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl, which we quite enjoyed, but we decided to treat ourselves to a Blu-Ray original, it was a two disc deal one for the film, the other with over 12 hours of information on it about the making of the film! then another Steve Martin Movie, Bowfinger, another for us great comedy, Diana was in fits of laughter as Jefferson 'Jiff' Ramsey, (Eddie Murphy), crossed the dual carriageway,
when One Foot in the Grave came on to the screens in 1990 I must admit I did not watch much of it, I was 40 years old and what was my interest in some one 60 years old who had retired? well now here I am 60 years old and now I am watching it, funny it is too, even Diana was laughing at the scrapes Victor got himself into in the first couple of episodes, I am tempted to say British sit-com humour at it's best, on a more sober note we continued to watch the times and troubles of King Henry in the Tudors, then off to bed.

No comments: