Wednesday 30 June 2010

Late Breakfast/Early Lunch

at the Surf Kitchen on Jomtien,
it was quite busy with about 20 or so people there,
it always looks nice with plenty of orchids and this water display at the entrance,
rose petals floating in water, nice touch, fresh coconut for Diana, she was wearing a new silver necklace that I bought her in Kingston when I was in the UK for her birthday, the glass beads are from one of her bracelets, the beads are all interchangeable,
ice coffee and prawn salad for me spaghetti bolognese for Diana, 289 baht for the two of us,
then off to see Mick and Mass, for a few cups of tea, later I called round to see Mark then it was home and feet up for home made fish and chips,
feet up for a few movies, first The Happening, great start, but it sort of tailed off a bit at the end,
followed by Parenthood, we had bought a box set of 9 Steve Martin Movies, for me it was the worst so far, it had one redeeming character Jason Robards playing the grandfather, Frank Buckman, apart from that, dire,
on a happier note we watched One Foot In The Grave - Series 2, great fun, I must admit watching Victor I am reminded of a few people I have meet over the years - one most mornings in the shaving mirror! then off to bed.

No comments: