Friday 11 June 2010

Out For Our Evening Meal,

there was going to be the six of us,
so it was back to the Atrium,
Duncan, myself and Alan,

Bruce, Leia and Malina,

prawn and avocado for starters,
although on the main High Street, if you are in Rochester it is a reasonably priced place to eat, lamb shank for myself, lobster and mussels for Melina, sea bass for Leia, were just some of the main courses, strawberry dessert,
crème brûlée for me,
cheese and biscuits for Duncan,
then over to The Vaults for a nightcap where we bumped into Tony,
Big Al and little me,
Duncan, Leia and Melina,
this looked a bit spooky, like the The Amityville House, where six people died, or did they? on November 13, 1974, police discovered six members of the DeFeo family -- father, mother and four of their five children -- shot and killed execution style at 112 Ocean Avenue in Amityville, New York. By 1977, the DeFeo home would be the center of a haunted house story that experts labeled a hoax,
part of the castle wall by night,
and the cathedral,
next morning back to Beckenham and a walk from the station to look at my apaertment,
the main hall way has a marble mosaic floor, I always call in every year I am back, just make sure that everything is in good order for the teanant a new one is moving in tomorrow,
looking up to the main ceiling, my front door is on the left, the middle windows upstairs have stained glass in them, at the bottom of each arch there is the depiction of a face,
my front door, on the left a copy of The Halt In The Desert, a watercolour, by Richard Dadd, as mad as a hatter, but a great artist,
a detail of the widows,
one of the four faces at the bottom of one of the arch ways, I have often wondered who they are,
the upper hallway, my front door leading into a small hall,
a quick look around, the apartment has just been repainted for the new teanant, the living room, living room from the door,
and kitchen, every thing looked fine, bathroom, and finaly the bedroom all ship shape and Bristol fashion .

No comments: