Saturday 3 July 2010

Do Not Mess With Fish 104,

and you thought fish were fun! Koral Wira did not as she was sitting on her family's yacht when a fish with razor-sharp teeth "flew across the boat like a bullet", it was a 4ft-long barracuda, the fish attracted by Rob, her fathers bait, He said: "The fish took my shark bait but then jumped out of the water, right at my daughter", Koral needed 51 stitches and had bite marks from her elbow to her wrist after the attack near Venice, Florida, poor girl, I just hope she make s a full recovery, but it just goes to show how every thing is tickety boo one moment and goes pear shaped the next.

2 comments:

Jil Wrinkle said...

Wow. Venice, Florida is where my mother lives. I used to go swimming in the water there all the time. I wonder if just swimming along the shore ever exposed me to a danger like that?

PattayaStan said...

Dear Jil, if you look at the link one of the experts did mention not to wear shiny jewelry, so no belly button ring for me then! hope you all are well over there, best regards, Stan and Diana.