Thursday 22 July 2010

We Started The Day By Watching Some Of America's Funniest Home Videos,

the great news is that it was on the television, so we were not sitting in front of the computer, our new Blu-Ray player has a lead in from a splitter box from the net, just chose the program you want make the image full size and for us laugh! I guess this is old hat for many of you but I thought it was pretty neat, any way the Internet bill needed paying in 10 days time, so we called into a 7 - 11 as usual to pay it, but no matter how hard they tried we could not, so now a drive to the 3BB office on Thepprisit,
small but perfectly formed, so in we went and paid with no problems, just out of interest I asked why the bill could not be paid in a 7 - 11, blank stare into space as if we were not there, so I waited guessing the assistant was gathering his thoughts as to how to translate the reply into English, he then sat down to continue playing on his computer, so to get his attention I said hello, he looked up, now I know I had his attention and asked the same question, this time an answer, 'two months', at least it was an answer but does it mean for the next two months payments can not be made in 7 - 11's?
back home and on to the railway,
I am making a start on the flat section next to the round house,
bit by bit it is for me starting to look better,
I got a bit bored with that, also it was a long reach so my arm got a bit tired, so another start by the bridge which was nearer to reach,
also I will be adding undergrowth to the embankment,
then Phil called round for a cup of tea on his now repaired run about,
powered by Brabus, well is there anyone better?
then back to the trains,
after an afternoon of sticking glue and sponge to my fingers it was starting to look acceptable,
still a long way to go but almost an end is sight for the back of the model,
the down side is that the next bit is in full sun light so I only do a little on that bit, so progress from next week is I am guessing going to slow down,
then time for us to go out for a meal,
we were meeting Eric and Chanel at Cherry's,
first vodka soda of the day,
Diana with her starters,
'Cheers!', from all of us,
I should have mentioned that Doc. Jeff also called in to join us, we had a splendid meal, many thanks to Eric and Chanel for treating us all, the food as always on a Wednesday night's International buffet was excellent, then home to 388 feet up and a episode of Kavanagh QC, A Stranger in the Family, an industrial accident at a Recycling plant leaves a young man mentally and physically impaired, but the three people responsible close ranks, Kavanagh must break one of them, a harrowing story of one families everyday life, then to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric said:"Great post, Stan, but you spelt my girl's name wrong AGAIN."

Best regards,
Chanel

PattayaStan said...

Dear Eric, many apologies, my fault entirely, it will be changed as soon as I send this to commemts, once again many thanks for wonderful the meal, see you soon, best regards, Stan and Diana.