Saturday 7 August 2010

Today I Received An E-mail From One Of Those Gifted People I Love To Feature On Our Blog,

Edgar Mueller, street artist, who is now currently working in Moscow, a quote from his e-mail and press release, 'This first Project (Duality) of my new series 'Unconditional Love' takes place under extreme environmental conditions in Moscow, nevertheless I decided to go for it for this very reason, the air is full of smog and breathe is difficult, one day to go and hopefully the situation is not getting worse, the painting will be finished on Sunday the 8th of August,' the work is at the Tepli-Stan Mega Mall main entrance, above is the 'canvas' he started with, as I have said many times before Edgar Mueller for me has so much talent, hopefully his works will be featured in the National newspapers as they are finished, what talent he has!

No comments: