Saturday 18 December 2010

More Rain Today,

but the good news was that it stopped before the evening,
so off to the Friday night market, nearly a full moon,
tonight opposite the bar what looks like a car sales desk,
and a stall giving away samples of soft drinks,
with a band of bewigged helpers,
walking along the pet/fish section I noticed this new stall,
selling piggy or I should say in this case doggy banks, the sad thing is you have to break them to get your money out,
we had lost a couple of fish over the last few months, this shop had a few for 10 baht each,
so 100 baht later I was on my way,
I bumped into Diana, she was buying some house shoes,
then for some reason two of the guys selling the bar-b-qed fish decided to wear wigs for the evening, well it certainly got them noticed!
whilst I was sitting having a beer with Juu, Geoff, Fe and Samuel called by to say Hi, but I made a complete hash of getting Samuel in the picture!
then Diana called back with some fresh pomelo and strawberries, then back to 388,
we watched The Day the Earth Stood Still, again, as I have mentioned before still not as exciting as the original,
next a couple from the A History of Britain series, this time Victoria and Her Sisters, followed by The Empire of Good Intentions, as I have said before of this series, if only my history master could have made his lessons as interesting as this,
finally to round off the evening The Hollow, Poirot, invited to a county house finds a man lying by the pool, shot, murdered, over him his wife stands gun in hand, with the rest of her family looking on, but did she pull the trigger or pick up the gun after it had been fired? then to bed.

No comments: