Monday 7 March 2011

Today We Have A Busy Day Planned,

just after finishing the blog Slim Jim called round, on our way out I took a couple more pictures of the plants we bought yesterday,
the flowers do not seem to last very long but they do look nice, then to the Punch & Judy, for our Sunday lunch,
three types of meat for Diana, pork, chicken and lamb,
with slices from a leg of lamb for Jim and myself,
Diana popped over to the shop to buy some beer for Juu and Brian with sprite and coke for Jim and myself,
Brian and Slim Jim,
as soon as we sat down food started to arrive over the course of the afternoon,
whilst all of the food was being served I yet again showed everyone how poor I was at playing pool, losing every game except one time by default when Juu was on the black but the white ball went in, then back to the pizza's!
one of Diana's favorites, two or three slices after a full roast Sunday lunch, where does she put it all! the good news for me is that I do not like or eat pizza's, imagine how much weight I would put on if I did, no lets not imagine! after supper we were on our way home, Jim making his way back on foot, for us we settled down for a film,
The Day of the Triffids is another end of the world for human kind film, first I should say it was a TV mini series, an easy to watch film, I remember reading the book many years ago,
and finally before we fell asleep, one New Tricks, Final Curtain, with Jack Halford away following the acquittal of Ricky Hanson, Sandra, Gerry and Brian investigate the death of actor Michael Austin who was shot dead during the performance of a play, the team is joined by a young officer on the fast-track for promotion, James Strickland, the DAC's nephew, the boys have forgotten Sandra's birthday but she does accept a dinner invitation from the young Strickland, then for us off to bed.

No comments: