Friday 1 July 2011

As It Was The End Of The Month,

I dropped Diana off at We Care Clinic for a face treatment, I must admit I am always a bit dubious about this sort of thing, but there is no denying that Diana's skin has shown a marked improvement since her last treatment, the clinic is beside the TukCom center,
whilst she was there I popped down to the bank, again, the one opposite the Pattaya Beer Garden,
after a couple of hours I received a call from Diana so I picked her up, then off to Friendship for some food shopping, stopping off at a general store on the way home for a dustpan,
then glad rags on and we were out for our Wednesday evening meal,
Diana as lovely as ever,
Diana chose the China Garden, we normally arrive there a little later but as it was still light this is the view looking towards Third Road,
and the view towards Soi Bukaow, mind the motorbike!
the restaurant has rooms above for anyone wishing to stay in the area,
'Cheers!' from us,
and from me, we had Peking duck for starters, followed by satay pork and mixed chow mien,
followed by a pot of tea for Diana, I have mentioned this before,
the teapot and cup underneath,
reminded me so much of pottery produced by Clarice Cliff, whilst at the restaurant we were recognized by two other dinners there, who were readers of the blog, if you are reading this perhaps you would like to join us for Sunday buffet we will be at the News Cafe at 1.00 in the afternoon, the restaurant is on Thappraya Road, where we can return the compliment, or make a comment with your contact details, (which I will not publish) then we can meet up,
next the Secrets Taxi home,
Diana all smiles, also we had eaten so much!
The Day of the Triffids was our afternoons/evenings fare, originally a TV mini series this 3 hour long version was a remake of the 1981 series which I have not seen, but this was very enjoyable to watch, then for us off to bed.

No comments: