Wednesday 21 September 2011

I Do Like Cars,

one of the ones I remember from a long time ago was the Jensen,



for me despite being more than a handful to drive, the SP (six-pack) with it's louvered bonnet and forged stainless steel crank was the one to have, but great news if you like Jensen's as I do, a new model has been announced, British firm CPP say the first production Interceptors will arrive in 2012, though the first customers won’t receive their orders under 2014, in case you do not know of it the original Jensen was a sleek four-seater with oodles of power many with 7.2 liter engines, now the two big questions, what engine will be used in the new model and can I afford one? (I suspect the answer to the last question is a resounding no, but I can dream),

on to anther car that I could afforded, well at least the basic bottom of the line model, but definitely not this one, the jewel encrusted GoldPlus Nano, the Tata Group on Monday unveiled the new Nano car - made with gold and silver, and studded with precious stones, to celebrate the 5,000 years of jewellery making industry in India, the car's body is made with 80 kg 22 carat solid gold, 15 kg silver, precious stones - including diamonds, rubies - and other expensive gemstones, the official said, do you want one? yours for a cool $4.6 million, before you ask I would prefer the Jensen, please!

No comments: