Friday 2 September 2011

I Have Just Found Another Place To Avoid When We Are On Holiday,

Blackpool Towers new 'Walk of Faith' glass Skywalk,
 
 
following a multi-million pound refurbishment, visitors are going to need an exceptionally good head for heights, well that's me out of the frame then! the revamped tower now sports a 'Walk of Faith' glass floor which looks straight down to the Blackpool Promenade 380ft below the gallery, Blackpool Council, which bought the tower, has been working with attractions operator Merlin Entertainments to return it to its glory days as part of the council's £250 million regeneration plans for the resort, so far the refurbishment has taken 10 months, I am sure it gives great views of of the North West coastline, but for me I will stick to the candy floss and donkey rides!

No comments: