Thursday 29 September 2011

There Is One Room In The House I Spend Little Time In,

the kitchen,


I find it is full of death traps for me, trying to get the toast out of the toaster with a knife or when filling the hot water container and spilling the water on the plug are just two electrifying experiences that mean I walk straight through the kitchen and touch nothing, so I found it a little amazing when I saw this kitchen on sale, designed by London-based Marazzi Design, it is called the Colosseo Oro, I have to say it looks more like a bar and a lot more inviting than our kitchen, made from 24 carat gold leaf and Venetian glass, crocodile embossed leather, Swarovski crystal lights and glitter lacquered worktops it looks so nice I thought we would have one, then I got to the bottom line, at £300,000 it is a tad out of our price range, but who knows we might win the lottery!

No comments: