Wednesday 25 January 2012

First Thing And I Was Down To The Bank Again,

if it seems like it was only yesterday I was here,

it is true, but today I had just learnt that our BUPA health care plan annual renewal was due, just over 83,000 baht for both of us,

  a cat just woke up as I made my way back to the bike,

next stop Jack Levy at his office to make the payment, also whilst there I paid for the bike insurance, the house contents policy was also due in the next few weeks so I paid that as well,

Diana had been a little worried about some spots on her face, so a trip to Dr. Somnuek's skin clinic was next, in case you have any skin problems it is situated on Pattaya Central next door to the telephone exchange on the corner of the traffic lights, 1,700 baht for a consultation, 3 bottles of cream and some tablets and we were ready to go,

to Massic Travel on Second Road, we had enjoyed the Cambodian trip so much we decided to see if they offered the same sort of deal in say June or July going to Burma, alas they did not as they do not have any contacts there, back to the drawing board!

we then called in to the TukCom centre, we needed some DVD cases that took three and four DVDs in one case,

 along the street outside there are lots of stalls selling food for the workers there,

 in this case dried fish,

 fresh fruit,

 but this was the one Diana was after,

 chicken with rice, also some soup from the same stall,

 when we arrived home Jeff and myself decided to pop out for a afternoon drink, to Rioja, a bar on the other side of Theppersitt Road, after a few in there we made our way home,

but first I spotted this Yamaha TMax outside, I am not sure how much they are out here, but in the UK they are priced at £7,820, at to days rate 383,000 baht, I think I will keep to my old step through,

 as soon as we returned it was to the market, we needed some potatoes and onions,

 asparagus and cabbage,

 some spices,

 and some fresh chicken,

 and a few mango's,

for making a slushie later in the evening,

 by now it was time for our evening meal, onion soup for a starter,

 followed by asparagus wrapped in bacon,

peppered chicken, fried potatoes and home made coleslaw, delicious, then it was time to say good bye to Jeff who had ordered a taxi to take him to Da's family, after our farewells it was feet up to watch a DVD,

with more special effects than you could shake a stick at, X-Men: First Class was a tour de force, visually stunning, if only it was available in 3D, but then if we ever purchase our 3D television I would have to buy the DVD again, we started to watch another movie but as it was late we were off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm
absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
Here is my blog post ... v2 cig review