Tuesday 24 January 2012

I Had Forgotten It Was Sunday Today,

so we were back to the Punch & Judy for a roast lunch,

 Jeff and Diana,

we were joined by Mr. Tony, who loves the lamb shank here, 

 Diana and myself shared a starter of duck wrapped in a pancake,

 pate for Mr. Tony and onion soup for Jeff,

 for me, the roast lamb, 

 Mr. Tony with his lamb shank,

 'Cheers!',

 Diana makes a start on her food,

 time for us all to tuck in,

 parked near us when we left was this new Honda,

a PGM-F1, just a few years ago who would have thought that a step through pop down to the shops bike would be fuel injected?

 it looked nice,

I wonder if it can have a shopping basket on the front? with that we made our way home I spent the rest of the day, (after a few ZZZZZZ's), catching up with posting our holiday on the blog, then off to bed.

No comments: