Wednesday 8 February 2012

After Breakfast,

we drove along to the skin clinic next to the TOT building on Pattaya Tai,


we were both happy with the effects of the cream and tablets that we picked up last week for some spots on Diana's face, they had almost disappeared, so in for another two weeks supply,

next stop the bank, after that into the truck to pick up a couple of 5 litre boxes of Mont Clair red wine from Makro, slight problem they had sold out, it was a victim of it's own success as almost every restaurant we go to uses it as it's house wine, so instead of buying two 5 litre boxes I decided to buy a couple of 2 litre bottles although hugely more expensive than buying it by the box, the boxes I was told would be in some time next week, but of course I could not buy 2 bottles, I had to buy 5 bottles as the law states that between the hours of 02.00 till 05.00 in the afternoon it is illegal to sell alcohol unless you buy 10 litres, so off to Friendship where I bought a single 4 litre box of Franzia,

 for the past three days we had lost a fish a day in one of the aquariums, so I decided to do a partial water change, it was hot work,

then a real treat for me, I had bought the soundtrack of Pink Floyd The Wall, many years ago, also I had seen various clips, but I never had a DVD of the whole film, well I bought one at last, and I was so glad that I did, Diana, found it all very strange and played on the computer, but for me to put visuals to so many well known tunes was a delight,

we decided on a family adventure next, The Spiderwick Chronicles, film makers with the aid of computers can make almost any being they wish, but here again was the Griffin from the Harry Potter series, apart from that all of the creatures were unique to Spiderwick, good it was too, especially Arthur Spiderwick's laboratory and his Field Guide to the Fantastical World Around You,

Uncle Buck is a bachelor and all round slob, (sounds like me!), so it is with some doubts by his sister-in-law that he is asked to look after her kids as she has to go away to visit her sick father, good fun all round,

we watched another two episodes of the Band of Brothers mini series, good all round action and acting, keeping to events that did really happen, then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: