Monday 20 February 2012

All Of The Rain We Have Been Having,

has done wonders for the flowers,


 every day now a new bloom opens up,

even the double Hibiscus which tends not to flower put on a show,

in the morning I called over to say Hi to Slim Jim, then back to 388 to pick Diana up to go out for Sunday lunch, this time the turn of the Punch & Judy, as we pulled up on our 112 c.c. Kawasaki I could not help noticing this Suzuki Hayabusa we parked next to, what a bike!

 no one outside at the Punch & Judy today,

 I started with chicken pate, well I should say Diana and myself shared a plate,

 Mr. Tony was also here with us, pate for him as well,

 followed by cottage pie with cheese and HP sauce,

 steak and beer pie for Diana,

before we had finished Phil and Yon called in for lunch, 

whilst I tucked into the roast lamb, 

as we arrived back Jake was in the front garden, 

so he had to come out to say hello to myself, 

and Mr. Tony, we watched a few episodes from Little Britain, soon after Phil and Yon called for a tea and a chat, then it was time for our friends to leave,

no sooner had they left than I grabbed a few ZZZZZZ's, in the evening Mark called by so we had a chat about stamps, Cambodia and Burma,

in the afternoon we watched some Little Britain, still funny after watching it more than a few times, it is all that is mad, bad, quirky and generally bonkers about the people and places of Britain,

Frankenstein was our late evening viewing, the sets looked just as I would have imagined them at that time, the monster 'birth' was a bit ugh! all of that slime, but for us a good movie, with that we were off to bed.

No comments: