Thursday 15 March 2012

The Harry Potter Experience Will Be Opening Soon,

on March 31 - just in time for the Easter Holidays


I have featured the exhibition on our blog before, but now some details, the three-hour tour of the Warner Brothers studios situated near Watford, north London, will cost  £83 for a family of four, the pricing for individuals being a single adult ticket at £28, a single child ticket is priced at £21, it may be me but in my day all children were admitted for half price, but then what do I know about modern marketing? but looking at other attractions, a day ticket bought at the gate, at say the Chessington World of Adventure adult £39.60, child £28.80 or Alton Towers adult £42, child £33.60 but of course both of those are day long trips,

so whilst I agree the Potter experience seems a lot of money, especially if you have to travel a distance to see the show, the sets as pictured in the article look spectacular, I have to say I would not go to the other attractions I have mentioned, but if we were in the UK you would find us some where near the front of the queue to see the Harry Potter sets!

1 comment:

shuja said...

If you are searching for your favourite celebrity net worth then visit our website for all celebrities related to entertainment, Sports, Tech and all other famous personalities

Celebrity net worth