Friday 9 March 2012

Straight On To Today's Post,

as I am leaving early to go to Bangkok,


 after seeing Slim Jim, I made my way to the Punch & Judy,

 I was meeting Steve and Phil for breakfast/lunch,

 along with Lura,

 and Barbie,

 cheese and tomato sandwich for Steve,

 prawn cocktail for myself, chicken and ham pie for Phil,

for Laura chicken fried rice, we chatted a bit of the afternoon away, Steve had to go back to work, but Phil called round to look at the 3D effect on the television, he like many others was worried that as some had reported the 3D glasses can give you a head ache, well like us happily that was not the case, after he had left and we had our evening meal, Glen called by and spent the evening with us watching Ice Road Truckers amongst other programmes on True Vision, just around midnight he left for his hotel, we watched a couple more programmes, one about the failed attempt to take Arnhem Bridge and then for us we were of to bed.

No comments: