Tuesday 13 March 2012

Unfortunately We Are Out Early Today,

so just a short quick post and we shall be on our way,

first thing I called over to see Slim Jim for a cup of coffee who was fine, after I had finished yesterdays post Phil called, I had already eaten breakfast but I called in to see him at the Punch & Judy as he was having his, we chatted about the bikes I had seen in Bangkok and Ban Saen, he then called round to pass the time as he was flying out later, after he left Mark called by for a tea or two and a chat, evening meal over Diana and myself settled down to watch some television, I had thought to watch a film or two, but there were so many programmes that we liked on satellite we never started on a film, over the evening we looked at Top Gear, Deadliest Catch, Pawn Shop, Restoration, and Pickers to name a few, then in the early hours of the morning we were off to bed.

No comments: