Thursday 19 July 2012

We Continued Our Way Around The Exhibits,

now on the second floor,


in a galaxy far, far away,

 

OK so it was the moon,

Diana has another chance at being an angel,

 

whilst I do my bit,

 

a few balloons to play with,

 

who remembers Sandie Shaw - Puppet On A String? not many I guess as it she sang it the Eurovision Song Contest in 1967, it won! 

I know I have given up smoking, but I had to have a puff,
perhaps Diana has to look this way to see what he is thinking,

ah, I see now,


then again maybe I do not!
it was a one way mirror,

Jurassic park nearly comes to life,
home James,

run, run, run!

I saw it first,


whoever does the fire extinguishers is so good,


the sign defiantly said, 'do not feed the birds'

along the walkway we are coming near to the end of the exhibition,
can you hear Diana? 'Stanley, you are a naughty little boy!'
who says the camera never lies?


a final view from the second floor,


I have to say we both had such a funny time there, even for 500 baht it was well worth the admission price,
so we said our goodbyes to the exhibition, just as an aside it would have been nice to see some details of the artists, a picture of them and a brief description of their achievements, also perhaps a few pictures of when they were painting the pictures at different stages of progress, but even so a great way to spend a few hours, tremendous fun, but now we are on our way home, just as we arrived back Mark called by, so we settled down for a tea and a chat, I have mentioned before if the next post does not follow on just press the 'older posts' button.

No comments: