Wednesday 1 August 2012

Back To Cars Again

I just had to put this one on,


coming up at RM Auctions’ Monterey sale in California, this 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR is expected to go for around £1 million, there were only 25 made, it sports a 720 bhp, 7.3-liter dual overhead cam naturally aspirated V-12 engine, six-speed sequential manual gearbox with paddle-shift operation, double wishbone with push-rod, actuated coil spring with shock absorber front and rear suspension, and four-wheel vented carbon fiber disc brakes with anti-lock braking system, in order to participate in FIA GT, however, 25 homologated road cars had to be produced by each manufacturer, not surprisingly, these limited production cars were instantly collectible and highly sought-after, ones like this with just 1,335 miles on the clock even more so, but I have to say nice though it is I am not keen on the front spoiler under the radiator, it looks just a little bit too boy racer for me, so I think I will not bid on this one!

No comments: