Saturday 22 September 2012

Today We Are Going To Try To Remove The Moss,

from the area around the house,


and the seats at the front of it, rather than using choline we are going to use TCCA (Trichloroisocyanuric acid) dissolving it in water it is easier to handle than chlorine, the downside is that it dissolves slowly in water, but as it reacts cyanuric acid concentration in the liquid will build-up and as it is a a disinfectant, algicide and bactericide it should hopefully clean away the moss,

 the area to be treated, for some reason there are 2 circles that the moss does not grow in, I just wish I knew what was there so I could put it over the entire area,

 the table and chairs are also going to be cleaned,

 I guess it goes to show how damp it is out here,

 so Diana gets to grip with the task in hand,

 it was quite hard work, the TCCA worked well, but a lot of scrubbing had to be done to make an improvement,

 after the treatment on the floor,

 I am thinking a second application might be needed,

 the same could be said for the seats,

 they were much better than they were but not as good as I thought they might be,

 off to the market for some fresh fruit,

 grapes for later,

 it is going to be a bumper night for bar-b-qued fish, every one of the spits has a fish on it,

 mind the boiling water!

 a couple of mangoes for a slushy,

 and some limes for this evening,

 some banana flowers,

 and a couple of soya milk drinks for Diana,

 there seemed more than a few types of bananas for sale,

 one stall you can not walk past with out noticing is the dried fish/shrimp stall,

 whilst hugely popular with many,

 I have to admit it is not my favorite smell in the world as I walk past,

 we also purchased a melon, with that it was home and out again,

 to the weekend night market in Thepprisitt Road,

 cloudy skies, but no rain,

 opposite the bar tonight Better Foods selling hot dogs,

 the repaired sign now in place,

 some of the aisles were quite crowded,

 whilst others were almost deserted,

 sunset over the market,

 the B.B.Q Chef had opened early this evening,

 as usual I was going to have one of the chicken sticks, but alas when we went to buy one they had all been sold, so a turkey salad for me this evening,

 on the way back to the bar I chanced upon Diana doing some shopping,

 whilst at the bar Frankie and his girlfriend I believe Nok called by to say hello,

a few more clouds were rolling in but the rain held off, though I have to say after we arrived home it just pelted down in the evening and early morning, the thunder actually woke me up, which does not normally happen in a storm,

just as we were leaving this group arrived with mobile loudspeakers, I did not have a clue as to what they were selling but they all seemed to be enjoying themselves, then for us home to 388, after our evening meal there was a collection of programmers on satellite television that we watched then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: